Public day on Saturday, October 27th
Visitors attending Marrakech Air Show on the last day will have the opportunity to see various flying displays performed by experienced, talented Moroccan and foreign pilots.
- A flying display programme especially planned for trade and general public.
- General public area set up next to the runway to admire in a spectacular moments the flying display,
- For VIP, a grandstand with seats offering the comfort and full visibility of the flying display,
- Official souvenir shops located at the heart of the exhibition,
- A complete plan of action drawn up to welcome general public: signage, show maps, restaurants, etc.
Access to the Event
Access to the event during the public day is upon presentation of invitation or purchase of entrance ticket.
Tickets are available at the organizer's headquarters and points of sale will be set up and communicated later.
Please visit this page regularly.
If you would like to reserve access to the exhibition, please contact the MAS team or visit the organizer's headquarters.